Getting Certificate of Police Record abroad
To request a birth, marriage or death certificate from the Chilean Consulate through the digital system of the Civil Registry so that it be accepted by the local authority subject to prior endorsement of the Consul.
At Consulates of Chile abroad.
Chilean nationals living abroad.
- Appearance of the person concerned.
- Applicant’s Identity Card.
Computer generated birth certificate taken from the System of the Civil Registry and endorsed by the Consulate of Chile Abroad.
- During the processing of an application, submission of additional documents might be required.
- The cost of this formality must be inquired at the Consulate.
- Validity of the document ranges between 30 and 60 days according to the rules of the country. Some countries require the birth certificate legalized in Chile. If so, the person concerned must request a third party to do that errand.