You are in:  Home  > English > Procedures

Information and Services

Getting Certificate of Police Record abroad
What does this service provide?

To obtain a Certificate of Police Record at the Consulate of Chile abroad through the Civil Registration and Identification Service and endorsed by the Consul.

Where is it provided?

At Consulates of Chile abroad.

Who may request this service?

Chilean nationals living abroad.


Valid identity card of applicant.

If requested by a third party, he/she must identify himself/herself with Identity Card and submit a Notarily authorized special power of attorney.


Computer generated Certificate of Police Record taken from the System of the Civil Registry and endorsed by the Consulate of Chile Abroad.


During the processing of an application, submission of additional documents might be required.

The cost of this formality must be inquired at the Consulate.

Validity of the document ranges between 30 and 60 days according to the rules of the country.

Service provided in person